The facility officer will oversee all building-related activities, will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure, and will ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning while optimizing the use of equipment to reduce operating costs.
The facility officer will ensure our business accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
Note: The duties and responsibilities described below are inexhaustible. Additional tasks may be assigned as necessitated by business demands.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all facilities staff (security guards, technicians, cleaners, etc.) and external contractors
- Control and supervise activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Maintain compliance and ensure that facilities meet government regulations, health and security standards, and energy efficiency requirements
- Develop monitoring systems or programs to detect problems in the initial stage
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in the facilities
- Develop a schedule for regular monitoring and evaluation of the facility
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities
- Prepare and implement an annual budget for repairs and facility maintenance
- Oversee procurement, maintenance, and upgrade of the overall facility as required
Location: Accra Central
Qualifications and Competences
- Bachelors degree or it equivalent(Higher National Diploma is acceptable).
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV/RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
For more information, visit the official company website HERE