Application Deadline: 07 July 2023
Google for Startups is inviting applicants for the Accelerator Climate Change Program.
Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change is a 10-week, equity-free hybrid program for Seed to Series A startups tackling Climate Change with tech. In partnership with Google Cloud, the Middle East and Africa program helps high-potential startups based in Middle East and Africa grow with the best of Google through a mix of in-person and virtual activities, 1:1 mentoring, and group learning sessions.
In addition to mentorship, The Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change program features deep dives and workshops focused on product design, business growth, and leadership development. Selected startups will also benefit from dedicated Google Cloud technical expertise and receive credits via the Google for Startups Cloud Program.
• 10 weeks of equity-free support.
• Boost your knowledge of GCP, machine learning, product development, marketing, leadership and more.
• Founder Network
• Connect and get support from fellow founders as a part of Google for Startups alumni network.
• 1:1 Mentoring
• Receive tailored product and leadership support from Google mentors and industry experts.
• Google product support and advice
• Learn product tips and tricks directly from the Googlers who built them.
• Product credits
• Google product credits for your tech stack
• Selected startups will be eligible for the Google for Startups Cloud Program, with your first year of Google Cloud and Firebase usage covered with credits up to $100,000. Plus, in year two get 20% of Google Cloud and Firebase usage costs covered, up to an additional $100,000 in credits (subject to terms and conditions).
• The program is open to Seed to Series A stage, tech startups based in Middle East and Africa that are building innovative green technology solutions to tackle climate change.
• Google for Startups Accelerators are best suited for revenue generating startups with a minimum of five or more employees.
• Founders (CEO & CTO) and appropriate team members must be available to join all elements of the program.
• In order to ensure Google can provide meaningful value, startups should aim to leverage either Cloud or AI/ML technologies in their product, service, or operations and/or show an interest in leveraging these technologies in the future.
• Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
• Focusing on sustainable technology climate solutions, cleantech and green energy.
• Deeply technical, preferably leveraging technologies like Machine Learning and AI.
• JULY 7, 2023: Application Deadline
• AUGUST, 2023: Program Kickoff (Virtual)
• AUGUST – SEPTEMBER, 2023: Accelerator Program (Virtual)
• OCTOBER, 2023: Demo Day and Graduation (In-Person)
Click HERE to apply