Application Deadline: July 21, 2023
The HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator (powered by gener8tor) welcomes applications from startups headquartered anywhere in the world and innovating in any area of agriculture. The program leverages HudsonAlpha’s deep experience in agriscience; specifically agriculture genomics, plant breeding and crop diversity; with gener8tor’s national network of mentors and investors, and Huntsville’s innate strengths as a technology hub. The program invests in the best and brightest startups tackling the challenges of sustainably feeding and powering a growing planet.
The program connects cutting-edge, agriculture technology startups to the coaching, capital, and connections they need to build and grow their businesses. This program is in person in Huntsville AL (Rocket City) and across the street from the home of NASA.
Each qualified startup receives a cash investment of $100K, office space and access to gener8tor’s global network of mentors and investors. To date, gener8tor’s roughly 1,000 alumni have cumulatively raised more than $1.2B in follow-on financing.
• Investment: $100,000 cash investment directly into your current round (if raising) or uncapped convertible note (if not currently raising).
• Cohort Programming: Weekly cohort programmingfeaturing topics including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch investors.
• $1M+ in Deals & Perks: Amazing deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk, Hubspot and Microsoft.
• Mentorship, Coaching & One-on-One Meetings: Twelve weeks of individualized coaching and mentorship from the gener8tor team during bi-weekly, one-on-one meetings. One-on-one meetings with 100+ connections including serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors.
• Office Space: Participants will be a part of the HudsonAlpha ecosystem and have access to the state-of-the-art facilities across the 152-acre biotech campus. Companies will also have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with HudsonAlpha scientists.
• Applications are welcome from startups headquartered anywhere in the world and innovating in any area of agriculture.
• You are expected to relocate to Huntsville, AL for the duration of the program, in order to take full advantage of the cohort-based programming and the strength of the local ecosystem.
Application Deadline – July 21st, 2023
Program Kickoff – August 24th, 2023
Program End –November 16th, 2023
Click HERE to apply