Application Deadline: June 30, 2023.
The Master’s in Mechatronics Engineering programme is designed in collaboration between Ashesi University in Ghana, ETH Zürich in Switzerland, and their industry partners, all of whom are operationally present in Africa. The courses are taught at Ashesi University by faculty from Ashesi and ETH. As a graduate of this programme, you will be equipped with specialist competencies and a wide range of skills to pursue a career in this dynamic field.
• Fully Funded Educational Programme: Full scholarships covering tuition, academic fees, laptop & equipment, accommodation, health insurance, one trip home each year, monthly stipend for other living expenses
• Mentorship: Personal career development, supported by profesional experts and guided by an experienced mentor
• Internship: Challenging hands-on assignments in learning by doing
• Job Offer: global-leading industry partners, ABB, Barry Callebaut Group, Bühler Group, HPW, Holcim, Nestlé, Tetra Pak, and other companies in the region provide job opportunities after graduation
• Three-Year Programme with Two Certificates: Master of Advance Studies (MAS) from ETH Zurich and Master of Science (MSc) from Ashesi University
The programme starts in January 2024 but admissions are on a rolling basis. Apply early!
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION