Application Deadline: May 10, 2023.
AERC wishes to announce the 2023/2024 Masters scholarships for applicants from Anglophone sub-Saharan African countries admitted into any of the following AERC Collaborative Masters Programme (CMAP) in Economics universities:
1. Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
2. University of Botswana
3. University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
4. University of Cape Coast, Ghana
5. University of Ghana, Legon
6. University of Nairobi, Kenya
7. University of Mauritius
8. University of Namibia
9. University of Malawi
10. University of Zimbabwe
11. Makerere University
To qualify for scholarship, applicant must:
1. Have applied and been admitted to any one of the listed CMAP universities;
2. Have attained at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in Economics or related field from an accredited university, and
3. Female and applicants from post-conflict and fragile states (especially the AERC Masters Bridge Programme alumni class of 2017 and 2018) are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants must submit their applications for admission directly to the respective universities (application procedure can be obtained from the respective university’s website).
Upon receipt of an admission letter from a specific CMAP university, applicants shall upload the following documents on to the AERC scholarship portal
1. Application cover letter,
2. Curriculum Vitae;
3. Evidence of admission at any of the universities listed above; and
4. Certified copies of transcripts and certificates.
For More Information: