Application Deadline: September 22, 2023
Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2023 Is the world-renowned early-stage, deep-tech startup competition. Since 2014, Hello Tomorrow has run the renowned global startup competition known as The Global Challenge. It is specifically created to meet the demands of early-stage deep tech firms in all sectors.
The Challenge offers deep tech and science-based entrepreneurs from around the world chances for equity-free funding, exposure on a worldwide scale, and contacts with influential deep tech ecosystem actors.
Categories for Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2023
- Advanced Computing & Electronics
- Industry & Machines
- Medical Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
- Sustainable Construction & Infrastructure
- Digital Health & Medical Devices
- Environment & Biodiversity
- Food & Agriculture
- Industrial Biotech & New Materials
Benefits of Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge
- Winners receive one-on-one coaching and direct introductions to possible partners, clients, and investors.
- Connect with industry experts, investors & fellow entrepreneurs at our Global Summit.
- Join our Deep Tech Pioneers community for all-year access to a global network.
- €100K Grand Prize, €30K 2nd prize and €20K 3rd prize – all equity-free, no strings attached.
- Advertise your open fundraising to our active international investor network.
- Meet one-on-one with 150+ VCs and CVCs at the Investor Day.
- Receive the Deep Tech Pioneer recognition & get a chance to be featured in our reports and invited to speak at future events.
- Pitch or showcase opportunities in front of renowned industry leaders & investors.
- Get spotted by international media, with interview opportunities.
Requirements for Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge
Startup companies that are:
- The start of their commercialization phase or the early stages of development (up to series A).
- Based on a cutting-edge engineering method, a scientific breakthrough, or a new technology.
- Addressing an unfulfilled need in industry, society, or the environment, or developing a new market.
- Consists of a group of at least two individuals.
- Not a branch office or spin-off of an established business.
Selection Criteria for Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge
Applications are evaluated using the following standards:
- Technological innovation: The business must provide a product or service based on cutting-edge engineering, groundbreaking scientific research, or both.
- Impact: The business must have the ability to have a significant, long-lasting impact on society or business.
- Economic viability: The business must have clearly defined development goals, objectives, and a long-term business strategy.
- Team: The business needs visionary leaders who can steer it in the direction of success.
- After the preliminary selection stages (1-page overview & pitch deck), the jury members at the Summit evaluate and rank proposals based on the quality of the pitch and any other data they were given about the businesses.
How to Apply
All qualified and interested applicants should visit the portal HERE to apply!