Application Deadline: 20th August, 2023
Social Shifters are next generation leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs with fresh solutions to today’s most pressing social and environmental challenges. The challenge seeks for creative ideas, projects, and business solutions to the problems that matter most to you and your community. It welcomes ideas at any stage and from anywhere in the world
• Develop your skills, confidence and future prospects with help from skilled mentors and as part of a supportive global community.
• FREE Digital Incubator program for anyone who applies – global networking, skills building and expert coaching from some of the world’s leading companies, to help develop your project or business idea.
• Compete for awards of up to $10,000 to deliver activities that improve lives, help communities, and protect the planet.
• Global recognition and media publicity for all shortlisted ideas
• Young leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs (18-30 years)
• Passionate about tackling social or environmental issues.
To enter the Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge your idea must contribute towards at least one of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. You can also submit your idea into one (or more) SDG categories, plus one of our Special Challenge Awards!
Special Challenge Awards
• Refugee Challenge: Ideas to help refugees & enable them to live settled lives.
• Climate Challenge: Ideas to accelerate the shift to net zero.
• Education Challenge: Ideas to deliver universal access to free and high quality education.
• Water Challenge: Ideas to help provide safe and affordable drinking water for all.