If you have ever tried generative Al tools such as ChatGPT, Tabnine, Bard, etc., then you must be aware of how Al is entering deep into every imaginable human activity.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this emerging stream to take your career to the next level, here are five courses you can take to help you move your career and finances to a better direction.
1. Artificial Intelligence for Business at Udemy. This course offers diverse topics such as optimizing business processes, mastering the general AI framework, implementing online learning, building an Al environment from scratch, and a lot more.
2. Udemy’s “Artificial Intelligence A-Z: Learn How To Build An Al.” This course combines Data Science, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning to create Al for real-world applications like game-playing and self-driving cars.
3. Udemy’s “Beginner’s Guide to Al in Unity.” With this course, you will learn Al implementation in Unity with C#, including designing and programming NPCs for games.
4. EdX’s “Introduction to Artificial Intelligence.” This is a free 7-week course covering machine learning, reinforcement learning, neural networks, and data processing techniques for Al.
5. Coursera’s “Al for Everyone.” This course is offered by deeplearning.ai. It was founded by Google Brain’s former leader and Stanford University Adjunct Professor Andre Ng. You will get free access to course materials excluding graded items.