Application Deadline: July 16, 2023
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, takes the lead in protecting people forced to flee wars and persecution around the world, providing life-saving aid including shelter, food and water to ensure their basic safety, rights and dignity. With 18,879 women and men working in 137 countries, we work tirelessly to make a difference in the lives of 89.3 million forcibly displaced people worldwide.
Our dedicated and professional staff work around the clock in roles including legal protection, community services, public affairs, health and more. Despite the challenges they can face, our staff are proud to work for UNHCR and determined to make a positive impact.
Terms of Reference
The Intern will be performing the functions as stated in the Terms of Reference of this Internship. Particular reference is made to the following;
The Intern must;
- Be either a recent graduate (having completed their studies within two years of applying) or a current student in a graduate/undergraduate school programme from a university or higher education facility accredited by IAU/UNESCO;
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in the field of Administration, Social Sciences, Finance, Project Management, or any other relevant field.
- Have previous internship experience working with the United Nations or any International organisation, Embassy/Consulate.
- Must have excellent Communication Skills
- Must have excellent Computer Literacy Skills
- Must be well versed in Office Administration Skills
Certificates and or Licensing in the following fields will be an added advantage:
- Accounting, Business Analysis
- Finance, Quality Assurance
- Auditing, Risk Management
- Project Management
- English Language
Bachelor of Arts (BA): Administration, Bachelor of Science (BS): Accounting (Required), Bachelor of Science (BS): Auditing (Required), Bachelor of Science (BS): Finance, Bachelor of Science (BS): Project Management (Required)
How to Apply
Click on the link to read more and Apply Now