Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Who we are looking for
We are currently seeking a Senior Tax Consultant to join our M&A and International Tax team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing tax advice to clients involved in mergers and acquisitions, as well as international tax planning and compliance services. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop tax-efficient structures for cross-border transactions, perform tax due diligences and will be responsible for managing client relationships, as well as mentoring junior team members.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualifications & skills:
- University degree (preferably graduate level in Economics/Finance & Accounting/Business Administration/Law);
- Strong in strategic thinking, problem solving, negotiation and decision making skills;
- Strong client driven commercial awareness and technical ability;
- An ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a tax consulting practice;
- Excellent command of Lithuanian and English – both speaking and writing;
- Strong oral and written communication / presentation skills;
- Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities;
- Ambitious and willing for self improvement;
- Out of the box mindset.
Your future role: Tax Senior Consultant
- Provide tax advice to clients involved in mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence, structuring, and post-merger integration.
- Assist clients with international tax planning and compliance, including financing and repatriation planning.
- Develop tax-efficient structures for cross-border transactions.
- Manage client relationships, including regular communication and client meetings.
- Supervise and mentor junior team members.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in tax laws and regulations.
What we offer
Great perspective for your career
- one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international;
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program;
- the opportunity to lead projects/teams at an early age.
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs;
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about.
Focus on your needs
- An attractive and competitive salary;
- additional benefits on top of your salary! Choose from a list of benefits, which include health insurance and flexible benefits such as pension funds, home office, stebby platform and many more;
- 20 vacation days & 5 sick leave days /year;
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support;
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips.
Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly.
A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health.
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education and climate.
How to Apply: Tax Senior Consultant
Interested applicants should click here to Apply now.
Apply by October 20, 2023
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.