Deadline for Application: Tuesday, August 29 2023
Service Management Lead– At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this. We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Responsible for the End-to-end maintenance (i.e., troubleshooting on NCE, LNT, Huawei provisioning, CBS, CRM, UNIK etc.) of the Consumer Fixed network
To ensure the service assurance of the Fixed Voice and Broadband Last-mile connectivity (via Copper and Fibre) to customers
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
- 85% Troubleshooting of all FTTH Service Orders (SO) and task processing in UNIK/CRM within 4 hours
- Management, Monitoring and tracking of OLT/Port incident across the Country
- Responsible for OLT/Outage notification (automated and Manual)
- 95% active (idle and ready time) availability on AVAYA for support
- Provide weekly insight into wrong/Major incident reasons
- 85% FTTH Troubleshooting Accuracy (Measured by defect on selected samples)
- Management of Exceptions bin for Fault in FSM
- Provide weekly Insight into wrongly raised incidents
- Monthly frontline training/ Engagement every month
- Weekly Insight into wrong pending reasons
- Responsible for the technical engagement with our technology and It partners on the availability of key nodes, switches, routers etc.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive Knowledge in provisioning Applications (Huawei provisioning, NCE, LMT, Nokia provisioning etc.)
- Extensive knowledge in Fixed Telecommunication Networks architecture
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit, Excel, word, Power point, Oracle SQL
- Experience in the use of CRM and other account management tools
- Leadership and people management skills
- Ability to Speak and present in public and at management meetings
- Excellent Customer Experience skills
Technical and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and other related Courses
- Customer Experience training
- Knowledge in the use of emerging technologies (IOT, AI, Agility, robotics)
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
How to Apply
Interested in the Service Management Lead opening? Apply Now
Application Deadline: Tuesday 29th August 2023
Our Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.