Applicatiin Deadline: June 30, 2023
Applications are open for the Google Women Techmakers Ambassador Program 2023. The Women Techmakers Ambassador program supports women in technology who are looking to create impact and give back to their communities. As an Ambassador, you’ll engage with your community by participating in one or more leadership activities on a quarterly basis. Ambassadors receive support from Google and the larger Ambassador
Ambassador’s responsibilities include:
• Perform any of the following activities in your tech community at least once every 3 months: organize events, speak at an event, create resources, mentor others.
• Participate in program benefits including networking events community building, and development sessions.
• Adhere to program guidelines.
• Commit to the mission to build a world
where all women can thrive in tech.
• Network: Connect with 1000+ Ambassadors worldwide who are equally passionate about technology and creating a more diverse and inclusive industry
• Lead: Play an active role in your tech community through organizing events, speaking, creating content, or mentoring, with support from Google.
• Learn: Receive exclusive access to Google-led talks and workshops on topics like developing your leadership skills and going deep on Google technologies.
• Shine: Be recognized for your impactful work in the community by the global Women Techmakers team.
• 18 years old or older.
• Active leaders in your tech community with at least 1 year of experience organizing events, speaking at events creating resources like blogs or videos and/or mentoring others.
• Interested in further skill development with a genuine interest in Google technologies.
• Willing to actively participate in the program and commit time to executing any of the community activities above throughout the year (~10 hours/quarter minimum commitment).