We are looking to support projects that help communities that need it most, both internationally and locally. If you’ve got a plan to help a community with access to clean water, sanitation, or irrigation, apply today.
About Reece Foundation
The Reece Grant started in 2016 after customers were coming to Reece with ideas for ways to give back. It was a way to provide funding and materials for these projects. Each year, the Grant had more applications and interest from tradies. It soon became clear the Reece Grant needed to evolve into something bigger.
Creating a world where everyone has access to clean water and sanitation.
Clean water & sanitation has a positive ripple effect – children can go to school with access to toilets and women are empowered to access an education. That’s why we’ve created a new independent charity in Australia: The Reece Foundation.
Water is fundamental for quality of life, and trades play a vital role in helping us access this precious resource. And that’s what we’re about, connecting communities with trade skills to improve people’s health and wellbeing.
The Reece Foundation accepts Grant applications that meet the following guidelines:
- The application is submitted by a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation.
- Identifies a need for access to clean water, sanitation, or water for agricultural & food security purposes.
- Clearly articulates the potential impact on the community.
- Outlines how the organisation has consulted with and involved the community in the proposed project development.
- Includes the trade-skills required for the project in addressing the need identified by the community.
- The funding request is between $5,000 and $30,000.
Before You Apply
- Review the eligibility and assessment criteria to help you prepare your submission.
- Have details regarding the specific opportunity you are asking funding for, including project timelines & budgets.
- If you’re applying on behalf of a not-for-profit organisation; have permission to apply from the charity you are seeking to support, and provide evidence of permission as an attachment in the application.
How to Apply for Reece Foundation Grant
Grant applications are now open and close at 12.00am (AEST) on Monday the 16th of October. To apply, click on the link below and complete all application questions.
For more details, visit the official website HERE.